The Importance of Being Earnest was a hit with our audience! It was the second performance in our 10x10 Arts Series, and the first play we have ever had in the series. After these reviews, we will certainly be looking to offer more plays in the 10x10, and to work with Aquila Theatre again. They were brilliant!
Here are just some of the many comments from our Earnest audience:
- Very good job of refreshing a period piece. I especially liked the scene changes. Still funny after all these years!
- Excellent! Happy! Joyous! Grateful for sharing the show with you!
- Well Done! Great production- acting direction, and segue’s from one scene to the next. We liked the way it was updated as well! Good job!
- Great Acting, great comedy and I enjoyed the modern spin. Put me in such a better mood! Oddly fit difficulties of life.
- Loved the show! It was hilarious and I am so grateful for the 10x10 series.
- This is my second play that I have been to, never really thought much about them. My wife drags me to them, must say I’m starting to enjoy them. This show was wonderful and funny. I have grown to like plays. Thank you!
Thanks to everyone that came out and enjoyed the show! We had just as much fun as you! Our next 10x10 show will be January 20, 2012 with Poncho Sanchez and his Latin Jazz Band.