AMP Fest is a beer, music and tech festival at the Walmart AMP Saturday, Sept. 8.
Organized by Walton Arts Center, the festival is designed to raise awareness and funding to benefit arts education programming for our community. For more than 25 years Walton Arts Center has been committed to arts education, reaching over half a million students and teachers through a variety of arts programming.
Through Arts Education Walton Arts Center strives to…
- Deepen NWA students' and teachers' engagement in the arts, because we believe art forms like dance, music and theater help prepare us to engage and explore the world. We served more than 37,000 teachers and students last season.
- Strengthen school learning communities with arts integration training for teachers through the SmART Residency Program, Arts with Education Institute and teacher workshops.
- Share model education programs with the state and national education community, including live performances in the Arkansas History through the Arts Program tailored to meet Common Core State Standards. Since 2013, more than 69,000 students from across the state have experienced the arts through this program.
Check out The details below for participating breweries, artists & tech experiences- three cheers for three years of amp Fest!
Bike Rack Bentonville Brewing
Lost 40 Black Apple Crossing
Yuengling Rendezvous Junction Brewing
Sam Adams Lagunitas
Shiner Bock Karbach Brewing
Founders Independence Brewing
White Claw Ozark Beer Co.
Elysian Goose Island
More to come!
- Dazz & Brie (Little Rock AR)
- Goose (Fayetteville AR)
- Mixtapes (NW Arkansas)
- Will Brand
Back Stage - Bike Rack Records
- The Silver Lining
- Kevin Keihn
- Will Gunselman
- Jamie Lou & the Hullabaloo
Acoustic Stage - Fayetteville Roots Festival
Samsung Gear VR - Immersive VR Bike Experience
Samsung Gear 360 Photobooth
Cox Immersive Sports VR Experience
Cox Sports Lounge- Watch the Razorbacks game in style!
PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR
AMP Fest 2018
Saturday, Sept. 8 from 4-9 pm
For more than 25 years Walton Arts Center has been committed to arts education, reaching over half a million students and teachers through a variety of arts programming.