Time is flying by, and now Jersey Boys is so close we can almost taste it! Or maybe that’s this Jersey Boys Meatballs recipe, full of garlic, cheese and everything nice. Leave it to a flavorful show like this one to get us excited with food! Hit up Spotify or the Jersey Boys website so you can rock out while you cook up some juicy Jersey magic! If you haven’t yet, don’t forget to grab your tickets for Jersey Boys, making its Northwest Arkansas debut Sept. 3–8!
Here’s some tasty trivia to go with your Jersey Boys Buffet! See how many you know! (Correct answers at bottom of post.)
- Which of these names did The Four Seasons use before making it big?
- The Four Tenors
- The Four Rays
- The Four Lovers
- The Four Felons
- How many awards did Jersey Boys win at the 2006 Tony Awards?
- Where did The Four Seasons get their name?
- A bowling alley
- A restaurant
- Frankie Valli’s mother
- How many Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons songs are in Jersey Boys?
- What is the name of the actress in the Million Dollar Movie who inspired Bob Gaudio to write “Big Girls Don’t Cry”?
- Evelyn Keyes
- Claudette Colbert
- Maureen O’Hara
- Rhonda Fleming
- Approximately how many costumes are used in Jersey Boys?
If you try the recipe, come back and let us know how it went! Then check out Jersey Boys and get ready to say "Oh, What a Night!"
Answers: 1. The Four Lovers, 2. 4, 3. A Bowling Alley, 4. 19, 5. Rhonda Fleming, 6. 500 costumes!